We are incredibly passionate and driven to raise funds for the Royal Women’s Hospital and deliver through the Lilyroo Ride a fantastic and incredibly rewarding sporting challenge. We are a highly committed, professional and skilled group of people and are seeking to partner with like minded organisations to achieve to our goals this year and beyond.
We want to offer our parnters more than just logo placement in return for financial donations and/or product support. We feel it’s important that every partner has the chance to explore ways in which aligning with the Lilyroo Fund can generate valuable economic, team building, fitness, strategic, networking and branding benefits for your organisation.
Sponsorship and support can come in the form of both financial donations and in the form of relevant products or services, across different tiers and categories for the Lilyroo Fund and Ride.
The categories of sponsorship cover the following:
- Patron – Title sponsors for the Lilyroo Fund with a high degree of exclusivity.
- Diamond, Platinum, Gold Sponsorship – tiered sponsorship levels with exclusive ownership across areas of the Lilyroo ride.
- Team Sponsors – the ability to become a title sponsor for an individual team. There will be approximately 6 to 8x teams.
- Jersey Sponsors – individual Jersey awards presented each night to riders for their outstanding performances.
- Essential Partners – Allowing for sponsors that might not be able to donate financially but can provide skills and time.
Expression of interest
Interested in partnering with us? Please contact us directly here.